Starmount offers up to seven plans in 44 states, allowing your clients an opportunity to choose a plan that provides benefits to help maintain their overall health and fits their budget and lifestyle.
With Starmount, your clients can take advantage of:
- More plan options priced to fit most any budget
- No maximum issue age – plans available for individuals 19+
- A large national dental network – 270,000+ national access points
- No additional fees
- More services covered in preventive with no waiting period and no deductible
- Value added services available at no additional cost to members – Hearing, Savings Plan and Pharmacy Discount Card
Why Sell Ancillary Products
By offering your clients additional products, you can help make sure they have the complete coverage they need while also increasing your commission payout.
Should you have any questions about how you can sell Starmount individual dental and vision plans, or any features of our enrollment system, please contact our sales team at 866.478.6848!