The Affordable Care Act (ACA) Open Enrollment Period (OEP) for 2016 has ended, but your opportunity to assist prospects and clients who are looking for coverage in 2016 has just begun.
Quotit® can help you address your clients’ needs during a Special Enrollment Period (SEP), if they have a major life change, including:
- Birth of a baby – one birth is expected every eight seconds in the U.S. in 2016
- Adoption of a child – nearly 150,000 children are adopted annually in America, including foster care, private, and inter-country adoptions
- Marriage – more than two million U.S. marriages occur each year according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Divorce – while rates vary by state and age, PolitiFact estimates the lifelong probability of a marriage ending in divorce is 40-50%
- Loss of health coverage – annually millions of Americans are laid off, fired, or leave their jobs voluntarily
- Move to a new area – the average American moves 11.4 times during his or her lifetime
As a Quotit broker, you’re armed with the technology to help individuals and families get the coverage they want and need – during OEP and SEPs all year long.
Now is a great time to consider new prospecting strategies or a new email campaign that you didn’t have time for during OEP. Contact your Quotit rep today to learn more about how we can help you write more – and earn more – in 2016. Call 1-866-4-QUOTIT (1-866-478-6848).